The UT College of Veterinary Medicine will be holding the 2017 Horse Owners Conference on March 4, 2017, in the Equine Performance & Rehabilitation Center Arena.
This conference includes:
- Poor Performance: General Introduction to Body Systems
- Hoof Care
- Neurologic Conditions - What to Watch for & How to Get to the Hospital Safely
- Performance Horse Nutrition
- Stretching & Warm Up
- Introduction to Regenerative Medicine
- Environmental Enrichment - Keeping Your Horse Happy While Out of Work
- Strenghtening & Proprioception Exercise Demonstration
- Tour of the Facility
- Individuals - $45
- - For the first individual - $45
- - Additional individuals - $20
- Deadline: February 25, 2016
- Registration fee includes: All talks plus lunch, refreshments & breaks.
- Advance registration is required to ensure adequate food and supplies.
A minimum registration of 20 participants is required by February 25, 2016. The conference will be cancelled if the minimum number is not achieved.
Mail in registration: Please download the brochure.
Barbara Campbell, CMP
UTCVM Continuing Education
2407 River Drive, Room A104D
Knoxville, TN 37996-4550