Evisions is a web-based information system (available from any computer
with an active Internet connection) that supports the following areas of
research and sponsored program administration:
- Proposal and award tracking and management
- Statutory and regulatory compliance for human subject research
- Statutory and regulatory compliance related to research on vertebrate animals
- Intellectual property tracking and management
- Conflict of interest disclosure and resolution
Accessing the System
Access the Evisions site by clicking here.
You must enter your UT NetID and password to continue.
Software Support & Help
To access the Evisions knowledge base, visit http://support.cayuse.com/.