FedEx Discounted Rate Program
Take advantage of UTVMC’s deep discounted rates with FedEx today! Your lab samples will arrive at our laboratories by the next business day for as little as $16.00. These special rates are only offered through our online ordering. The FedEx shipping label and submission form will be available to print at the end of your order. FedEx shipping fees will be added to your monthly UTVMC invoice.
||<= 3 lbs
||> 3 lbs
|FedEx 2nd Day
*Prices are susceptible to change
To print off a FedEx shipping label, follow the instructions below to place a lab order online:
- Register for a VolVet Portal account
- A representative from UTVMC will call you within 2 business days to verify your identity, clinic association and contact information.
- An email will then be sent to you to setup your password.
- Go to Online Orders to place your order. Use your VolVet Portal username and password to log in.
- Once the order is completed, the FedEx shipping label and the submission form will be available to print.
- Call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 for a pick-up or deliver the package to the nearest FedEx drop-off location.
For immediate access to your patient’s information or to place an online order, you must first register and then call 865-974-5771 between 8am-5pm ET, Monday-Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Steps to Reduce Shipping Costs
- Combine multiple specimens from multiple patients into one package. When placing orders online, select “Defer printing FedEx label until the last order is completed for FedEx shipment” option on the “Lookup Shipment Method” page. After the last order is placed, click the “Combine FedEx Orders” button in the top tool bar then click “Generate FedEx label” button at the bottom of the page. One shipping label will be provided for all the orders placed that day and only one charge will be billed.
- Limit the number of refrigerant packs enclosed in the package. Express shipments delivered within 24-48 hours do not require multiple large refrigerant packs, especially during the winter months.
Please do not use dry ice for FedEx shipments. The FedEx label provided through the online ordering system does not support the use of dry ice.