Interested students are required to contact potential major professors directly before applying. All applicants must identify a major professor prior to submitting an application.
|Domestic US Students||July 1||December 1||May 1|
|International Students||February 1||June 15||October 15|
Application Process and Requirements
- Create a new student application on SLATE
- Application type: On campus
- Program: Bredesen Center and Comparative and Experimental Medicine
- Academic transcripts: unofficial transcripts of all college courses. Official transcripts can be submitted after acceptance into the program.
- Three letters of reference from former instructors, mentors, or advisors that attest to your interest and ability to perform graduate work and address your academic and research potential.
- Resume or CV
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to take and pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Application fee ($60 non-refundable fee by credit/debit card)