All proposals prepared by UTCVM personnel must be submitted through the UTIA Office of Sponsored Programs a minimum of 3 working day prior to sponsor submission deadline.
Investigators should contact the office the moment they know they will submit an application: firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-735
|Name of the Institution (Make checks payable to): The University of Tennessee||Employee Identification Number: 62-6001636|
|Address: Office of Sponsored Programs, 2621 Morgan Circle, 225 Morgan Hall, Knoxville, TN 37996-4506||Federal Tax #: 62-6001636|
DUNS Number: 96-211-0003 (For NIH: 003387891)
|Institutional Official who signs grant applications:Jane Burns, Office of Sponsored Programs, 2621 Morgan Circle, 225 Morgan Hall, Knoxville, TN 37996-4506Tel: (865) 974-7357|
Fax: (865) 974-7451
|Fiscal Officer:Janelle Alexander, Accounting Coordinator, Office of Sponsored Programs, 2621 Morgan Circle, 225 Morgan Hall, Knoxville, TN 37996-4506E-mail: email@example.com|
- Animal Welfare Assurance Number: A3668-01
- USDA Registration Number: 63-R-0105
- AAALAC Accreditation Effective Date: 09/09/2007
- Federal Wide Assurance (Human Subjects): FWA00006629
Grant Writing Resources
- NIH Grant Writing Tips
- Sample NIH Grant Applications
- Candid – Proposal Writing
- UT Library Catalog Search
- Gitlin LN, Lyons KJ. Successful Grant Writing: Strategies for Health and Human Service Professionals. New York: Springer; 2004.
- Quick JA, New CC. Grant Seeker’s Budget Toolkit. New York: John Wiley; 2001.
- Yang OO. Guide to Effective Grant Writing: How to Write an Effective NIH Grant Application. New York: Kluwer Academic; 2005.