Animal Control Officers
- General Rules Governing Certified Animal Control Agencies
- Compiled & Edited Tennessee Laws Pertaining to Animals
- Animal Care & Control Association of Tennessee
- Vaccination Information
- Feral Feline Friends of East Tennessee
- Feral Cat Organizations
- National Feral Cat Day
- Feral Cat Health
- Feral Cat Behavior
- Collections of Info on Feral Cats
- TNR Ordinances-Laws authorizing Trap-Neuter-Return
- New York City Feral Cat Initiative
For Pet Owners
This complete 2019 version has all laws that pertain to all animals in TN.
Any profits from the sale of the book go to support humane education, spay/neuter efforts, and outreach in our communities.
“This book will hopefully empower people concerned about the welfare of animals,” said Dr. John New, professor at the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine. “The book will also help identify gaps in state laws.”
T’ Fisher, former CAIT Program Director and founding law book editor, said, “We’re hoping this can be a resource that will make it easier for the everyone to become better informed regarding their rights, privileges, and obligations to our animals.”
Please feel free to click on any link below.