The Veterinary Bookstore of Tennessee (VBOT) is a non-profit business that was established and is managed by students of the College of Veterinary Medicine. The purpose of VBOT is to give its customers the advantage of bulk purchase discounts and wholesale prices. Because of low overhead, as well as educational and non-profit status, VBOT can offer exceptionally low prices on books and equipment. VBOT is a proud supporter of the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine and is able to both provide student scholarships and donate to many student activities, such as the annual SCAVMA/ALPHA PSI Auction, SAVMA Symposium, and the Chimera (yearbook) – all thanks to your support.
Regular Semester Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, Noon – 12:50 PM
Summer Hours of Operation:
Tuesday, Noon – 4:00 PM
- VBOT will accept payment using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express. When using a credit card, we need the following information:
- name as it appears on the card
- type of card
- credit card number and expiration date
- billing address for card
- VBOT will accept payment via check or money order; however, books will not be ordered until the payment is received.
- A shipping charge of $5.00 per book will be added to cover the cost of shipping and handling.
- OVERSEAS SHIPPING: Books shipped overseas will not be charged the $5.00 rate but rather the current rate of shipping by boat (all books shipped in this manner will be insured). Please contact the bookstore for current shipping rates.
- For a complete list of books please come by or e-mail VBOT. If you would like to order a book not on our list, please provide us with the following information:
- author and title
- ISBN number
- You can place your order using any of the following methods:
- send us an email
- mail us your order and payment
Veterinary Bookstore of Tennessee
University of Tennessee, College of Veterinary Medicine
Rm. A106A, 2407 River Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996
Email: VBOT Crew — email@example.com