Please contact lab prior to submitting samples
Test availability may vary with existing workload, staffing, etc. Additional tests are available by prior arrangement. Fees are subject to change without notice.
Recommendations for specimen collection and transport are available on request. Specimens must be packaged and shipped in accordance with regulatory standards governing biohazardous materials. Specimens must also be properly identified and be accompanied by sufficient history for proper processing in the lab.
• Fax: (865) 974-5644
• Phone: (865) 974-5880
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (EST)
• Monday – Friday
• * The lab operates with limited staffing on university administrative closing days.
• University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine
• Clinical Virology Laboratory
• 2407 River Drive, Rm A-239
• Knoxville, TN 37996-4543