For Non-Veterinarian Questions/Concerns, please contact Client Services.
While standard referral appointments will be made by calling our appointment desk at (865) 974-8387, referring veterinarians sometimes need additional service, information and care regarding their referred patients.
Jeannie Bormet is our Referral Coordinator and specifically assists Veterinarians or Clinic Staff. She is a licensed veterinary medical technician. Her role is to support referring veterinarians. Her duties include:
- assisting referring veterinarians with any aspect of the referral process
- providing estimates
- facilitating communication about your case to the clinician
- answering questions about client arrival / patient status
- assisting with patient follow-up care and advice
- helping communicate urgent medical advice from consulting clinicians who may not be immediately available by phone (e.g. in surgery, class or off clinics)
- assisting consulting clinicians in notifying primary/referring veterinarians of patient’s death
- Jeannie Bormet
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 AM –5:00 PM
Please visit the resource page to download referral forms.
Fax a copy of the completed referral form and copies of recent diagnostic testing results prior to the date of your client’s appointment.