Immunophenotyping by flow cytometry is an incredibly useful diagnostic tool for identifying different cell populations and gaining insight into the immune response. Dr. Mohamed Abouelkhair explains the applications of immunophenotyping in this document.
- Equipment- ThermoFisher Attune NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer: Advanced, high throughput, acoustic focusing, benchtop flow cytometer with up to 14 colors.
- Currently equipped with red, blue, and violet lasers.
- Applications- Include but not limited to Immunophenotyping, cell cycle analysis, apoptosis analysis.
- Immunophenotyping Flow, red blood cell surface antibody flow, neutrophils IgG and IgM antibodies and platelet bound antibody flow.
- Research opportunities available as well for a fee. Please contact Aaron Shults (email@example.com) or Dr. Mohamed Abouelkhair (firstname.lastname@example.org) about using the cytometer for research and being added to the usage schedule.